The Fitzpatrick Company is proud to introduce the B-Series FitzMill® comminutor.
D6B and F8B FitzMill comminutors each offer the following advantages:
The new B Series FitzMill is available in two sizes. The production scale D6B is capacity equivalent to the D6A or DAS06 FitzMill.
The F8B is equivalent in size to the FAS08, and has 1.8 times the capacity of the model D size FitzMill.
Similar to all FitzMills, the "B" series FitzMill can be custom configured to meet a wide variety of installation requirements.
Feed system options include gravity feed or metered feed utilizing either a rotary valve or feed hoper with feed screw.
- Easy to clean
- Front door opens to clean or change rotors and screens
- Convenient for isolator or flow hoot mount
- Wash In Place (WIP) capable
- Glove bag available for rotor/screens safe change
- Capable of 10 bar Pressure Shock Resistant (PSR) with appropriate rotary valves at feed and discharge
- Product Containment System (PCS) and Nitrogen Inert available
- Automatic or manual controls available
- Uses the same screens and rotors as the popular D6A series of mills
- Scales up to larger units